2. Once melted, stir the cake mix slowly into the melted marshmallows until it is combined.
4. In large bowl, combine the rice krispies and melted marshmallow mixture. (I just used a large pot for melting the marshmallows, removed from heat and added the rice krispies at this time and mixed together.)
5. Add 1/2 of the sprinkles to the marshmallows and rice krispies while stirring.
4. Spray a 9×13 with cooking spray and press it down into the dish.
5. Sprinkle the remaining sprinkles on top.
5. Wait about 30 minutes before cutting and I also sprayed the knife with cooking spray to help them cut easily!
*With the remaining cake mix you can also made some cake batter cookies. All you would have to do is measure 6 oz of cake mix and 1/4 cup canola oil and 1 egg. Form that into balls and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls - April 18, 2017
- Weekly Menu Plan #96 - April 15, 2017
- Triple Berry Chicken Avocado Salad with a Creamy Lemon Poppyseed Dressing - April 13, 2017