It is the beginning of a New Year and most of you have made a commitment to eat better and lose weight. But oh man what you wouldn’t do to have a bite of your favorite dessert. Well here is your solution. These delicious heavenly creations. My ultimate favorite dessert is cheesecake. But we all know that they have at least one milllllion calories. Consider this recipe your new best friend. When I took my first bite of these I wanted to die. And then I started feeling guilty thinking that I ruined my diet and I was doomed forever. No my friends. I wasn’t. These are only 100 calories. 100 calories!! These are the absolute best no bake, guilt free, delicious dessert ever invented! Run, don’t walk to the store and eat one of these for dessert tonight. You can thank me later.
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Review: When I made the pumpkin swirled version of these back in the fall they came in at 106 calories. I found at the store reduced fat graham crackers which made them that much better for you. These are excellent and I will be making them again and again!
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- 7 graham cracker sheets (I used reduced fat)
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Cheesecake Mixture:
- 8 oz. fat free Cool Whip
- 1 (8 oz) package fat-free cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar (or 6 Splenda packets)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a food processor or blender, grind up the graham cracker sheets into fine crumbs. If you don't have a food processor, simply place them into a bag and crush them with a rolling pin or cup.
- Place the crumbs into a bowl and add ground cinnamon and sugar. Melt the butter and add it to the graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
- Line a cupcake pan with liners and put one tablespoon of the crumbs into the bottom of each cupcake liner. Press down the crumbs with your hand or spoon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl or kitchenaid, whip the cream cheese, vanilla, sugar (or splenda) until fluffy. Add the cool whip and whip until smooth.
- Using a cookie dough scooper (or spoon), fill each cupcake liner with 1½ scoop fulls of the cheesecake mixture. Each liner should be filled almost to the top.
- Place the cupcakes in the fridge for a few hours to set up and become firm. Top with a slice of your favorite fruit and devour!!
Here are the calories from the recipe that I adapted from. This includes the pumpkin swirl and isn’t using reduced fat graham crackers so the calories for this recipe above are reduced.
Servings: 12 Serving Size: 1 mini cheesecake Calories: 106 Fat: 3.8 g Carbs: 12.1 g Fiber: 0.3 g Protein: 2.8 g Old Points: 2.4 pts Points+: 3 pts