Rating: 3 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Review: I loved not having to sacrifice on taste and flavor to have such a low calorie soup. This was so amazing with all of the spices and cream cheese in it. I will be making this again!
2 chicken breasts, can use fresh or frozen
1 can Rotel Tomatoes
1 can corn kernels, do not drain
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 pkg ranch dressing mix
1 Tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 8 oz package fat free cream cheese
1. Spray Slow cooker with cooking spray and lay chicken breasts in the bottom.
2. Dump the can of undrained corn, drained and rinsed black beans, and rotel on top of the chicken.
3. Put ranch seasoning packet, chili powder, onion powder and cumin on top.
4. Stir to combine and top with block of cream cheese.
5. Cook on low for 4-6. Stir if you can after about 2-3 hours.
Recipe from Rita’s Recipes
Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
January 23, 2013
I love an easy recipe for a busy day! You dump the chicken in, a few cans of veggies and top it with my favorite…. cream cheese! Let the slow cooker do its thang and have a delicious and warm meal ready for the family. I got this recipe down to 189.16 calories per cup! And yes I had to add the .16 for those that get technical about the calories. I was seriously shocked. I did my calculations like five times to make sure they were correct! And then it fills you up too! I could hardly finish the cup! It was so delicious and I loved the perfect blend of spices that made this chili absolutely delish!
You might also enjoy: