Rating: 3 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Review: I loved not having to sacrifice on taste and flavor to have such a low calorie soup. This was so amazing with all of the spices and cream cheese in it. I will be making this again!
2 chicken breasts, can use fresh or frozen
1 can Rotel Tomatoes
1 can corn kernels, do not drain
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 pkg ranch dressing mix
1 Tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 8 oz package fat free cream cheese
1. Spray Slow cooker with cooking spray and lay chicken breasts in the bottom.
2. Dump the can of undrained corn, drained and rinsed black beans, and rotel on top of the chicken.
3. Put ranch seasoning packet, chili powder, onion powder and cumin on top.
4. Stir to combine and top with block of cream cheese.
5. Cook on low for 4-6. Stir if you can after about 2-3 hours.
Recipe from Rita’s Recipes