Hey Recipe Critic readers! I’m Kristy and I blog over at Sweet Treats & More, where I share a lot of indulgent treats balanced with healthy meals, because I believe we can have the best of both worlds. I’d love for to come say hi! I’m slightly jealous Alyssa is off basking in the sun while I freeze here in the winter snow, but I’m happy to be guest posting while she’s gone. Because today’s her birthday!! So we are going to celebrate properly and do some indulging!
- Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Cake Mix (or Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix)
- 1 container Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Frosting (or Pillsbury Funfetti Frosting)
- 2 (8 oz) sticks of cream cheese, soft
- 1 stick butter, soft
- 3 eggs
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls - April 18, 2017
- Weekly Menu Plan #96 - April 15, 2017
- Triple Berry Chicken Avocado Salad with a Creamy Lemon Poppyseed Dressing - April 13, 2017