My two favorite things in a recipe. Salmon and pistachios. For Christmas last year, I had one box under the Christmas tree from my parents. It was a gift card and a bag of Costco pistachios. Best.Christmas.Ever. My parents know me a little too well. And it was my dad who got our family addicted to pistachios. And sunflower seeds. But that is a whole different obsession. Hmmm sunflower seed salmon. 🙂
How could you not love pistachios? They are amazing! This salmon combined so many amazing flavors. The dill, lemon, brown sugar, and pistachios combined perfectly to give it an amazing salty sweet taste. I love grilling salmon because it takes less than 10 minutes and peels apart with your fork.
- 6 salmon fillets, (6 oz each)
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp dill weed, optional
- 1 tsp pepper
- Combine the pistachios, sugar, lemon juice, dill and pepper. Spoon evenly over salmon fillets.
- Grill covered over high heat 5 to 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken - June 20, 2016
- Asian Pan Seared Salmon Salad with Honey Sesame Dressing - June 19, 2016
- Weekly Menu Plan #53 - June 18, 2016