- 14 cups water, divided
- 6 individual herbal tea bags (lemon flavor would be great!)
- 1½ cups sugar
- ¾ cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- ¾ cups frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Remove from heat and add tea bags. Cover and steep for 3-5 minutes. Discard the tea bags. Stir in the sugar, concentrates, and remaining water. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Make it pretty! Add fresh mint leaves and/or lemon slices to the drinks for garnish.
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls - April 18, 2017
- Weekly Menu Plan #96 - April 15, 2017
- Triple Berry Chicken Avocado Salad with a Creamy Lemon Poppyseed Dressing - April 13, 2017