I love everything about the holidays. But most of all the delicious food and treats that come with it! I am sharing with you today a fantastic holiday drink! It is perfect for any family gathering. It is combined with tons amazing flavors of the holidays to bring you a crisp warm drink that the entire family will love!
- 2½ cups apple cider or apple juice
- 2½ cups cranberry juice
- ¾ cups guava juice or mango nectar
- 3 T lime juice
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tsp honey
- Lime slices for garnish (optional)
- In a large 4 quart saucepan, combine apple cider, cranberry juice, guava or mango nectar, lime juice, ground ginger, cinnamon, allspice and honey.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with lime slices if desired.
I have teamed up with a great group of bloggers to bring you a fantastic holiday meal! You will have everything that you need in one spot. From drinks, to appetizers, all the way to dinner and dessert! We have got you covered with a delicious meal!
Not only are we bringing you some amazing holiday meal ideas, we are also giving away a $200 Giftcard!! This post just keeps getting better and better doesn’t it? 🙂 You will get to choose if you would like the giftcard to Amazon, Target or World Market! Phew! Get cooking with some delicious new recipes, and don’t forget to enter in the giveaway!