Hi there Recipe Critic readers! This is Jen from Yummy Healthy Easy and I’m super excited to be here sharing a yummy drink recipe with you today!
I live in Redondo Beach, California with my hubby and four boys and so far this summer has been swelteringly hot outside. We don’t have air conditioning because (lucky me!) we live pretty close to the beach. However, when it’s 93 degrees outside and you have no air circulating through the house, it seems like it’s a million degrees! (I know, cry for me, right? Ha!)
Anyway, since things have been so hot lately, I’ve been inventing new drinks in order to stay hydrated.
We love watermelon at our house! Watermelon is the best addition to a summer picnic, BBQ or just to enjoy while playing outside. Since we always seem to have watermelon in the fridge, I decided to blend some up and make a drink out of it. Thus, this Watermelon Peach Cooler was created!
It’s a great way to not only quench your thirst but to drink your fruit as well! It’s light and refreshing and delicious. So easy and only a few ingredients needed! The perfect drink to sit on the porch slurping on a warm summer day. Enjoy!
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- 1 white peach, peeled, sliced
- 1-2 Tbsp. agave
- ½ tsp. lime juice
- ½ cup ice, plus more for serving
- lemon-lime soda
- In a blender, combine watermelon, peach, agave, lime juice and ice. Blend until liquified.
- Pour into glasses over ice (if desired). Add in lemon-lime soda until it tastes how you like it. Serve with a lime slice and a straw. Enjoy!
Still thirsty? Try these drinks to cool you off:
Thank you so much for having me, Alyssa and Recipe Critic readers! I’d love to have you stop by sometime over at Yummy Healthy Easy to check out some more easy recipes! Thanks again!
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Weekly Menu Plan #77 - December 3, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Vegetables - November 27, 2016
- Overnight Caramel Banana French Toast with Caramel Syrup - November 26, 2016