My husband manages a team of about 6 guys here in North Carolina. Last year, I cooked for them every night. They were in heaven and so happy to come home to a home cooked meal. This year with a newborn thrown in the mix, they will be lucky to get two meals a week. 🙂 I started this year out by cooking the famous sweet and sour chicken. Every single time I make it I am blown away by how amazing it is. It really is better than take out. I also wanted to give them a yummy dessert. I made this frozen mint brownie dessert last year. It is one of my favorite desserts! I decided to switch things up and make it into an oreo dessert. So amazing!
First of all, this dessert is perfect for summer. It is so cool and refreshing. The brownie still stays soft, chewy, and fudgy. The cookies and cream layer went perfectly with the brownie layer. I am such an oreo fan so this dessert was perfect for me! I knew that everyone would love this dessert. And sure enough. They did. Entire pan devoured in 10 minutes. 🙂
- 1 pkg fudge brownie mix (13×9 inch pan size)
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipped cream, whipped
- 30 oreo cookies, coarsely chopped (reserve 5 for the top)
- 1 jar (16 oz) hot fudge topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 and prepare brownie mix according to directions. Pour into a greased 13×9 inch pan.
- Bake for 23-27 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes clean. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile in a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks. Combine sweetened condensed milk. Fold in coarsely chopped oreos.
- Spread on top of cooled brownie and top with reserved chopped oreos. Freeze for 3 hours or overnight. Serve with warmed hot fudge topping drizzled on top and peanuts.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Cheesy Fiesta Chicken and Rice Skillet - August 25, 2016
- Apple Pecan Crisp - August 22, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables - August 21, 2016