Tender and juicy chicken bites that are coated in a buttery garlic parmesan cheddar breading. They are baked to crispy perfection and the entire family will devour them!
It has been nothing but raining here in Utah the last couple of weeks. It is nice to get the moisture but you can start to go crazy inside with three kids all day. We take full advantage when the sun peeks out for an hour or two and go for a walk to the park. We love being outside so hopefully the sun will come out here soon.
Enough talk about the rain. Lets just talk for a minute about these Chicken Bites. Oh my gosh. I have never tasted a better flavor combination in a little nugget before. Garlic, parmesan, and cheddar!? How can these not be amazing!?
I made these as a quick and easy meal for my family last week. We have had them 3 times since. Not only do they come together in no time at all, they are baked and not fried! But they still have the crispy outside and crunch that gives these such amazing flavor.
When you bite into the little nugget it is tender and juicy in the inside. These bake to perfection. They have such a great crispy outside that you are going to love. We all agreed that these were one of the best things that we have EVER had! You will love them just as much as we did!
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray. In a shallow bowl combine melted butter and garlic powder. In another shallow bowl combine bread crumbs, shredded cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, oregano, and parsley. Dip the chicken into the melted butter and then coat in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout and no longer pink.