My hubby brought me home a surprise last week. A handful of white chocolate m&m’s! I just about died. I was in heaven. Being that I will take white chocolate over milk chocolate any day, he knew I would love these. All I got was a handful. I immediately went out the next day and I was on the hunt for a bag of these. I found the source at a local Target and stocked up with six bags. This is the first thing that I wanted to make. Oh.my.goodness. These were the bomb. You need these in your life! They were loaded with amazing white chocolate m&m’s and this was the chewiest softest cookie that I have ever tasted. My picky five year old even quoted, “Mom, you aren’t a good cook at dinner, but you are a good cook at these treats!” See, even my five year old loved them. I promise you will too!
Rating: Definitely 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars Review: I made a batch of these in about 10 minutes. They are quick and easy and absolutely amazing! Love all of the fun bright colors for spring. Being that I now have 6 bags of these, I will definitely be making them again! Ingredients:
1 cup unsalted butter softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3.4 oz package white chocolate instant pudding mix
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups white chocolate m&m’s
1. Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and white chocolate pudding mix. Set aside.
3. In your mixer cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and mix together. Add your bowl of dry ingredients. Mix together and lastly add the white chocolate m&m’s.
4. Scoop out cookie dough and roll into balls. Place two inches apart on baking sheet.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Let cool and enjoy!