*The giveaway is being provided by Davis Vision and Cade’s surgery was provided for him*
Today is the opportunity of a lifetime. I’ve teamed up with a group of incredible bloggers, Favorite Family Recipes, Sweet Treats and More, The Recipe Critic, Baking with Blondie, Something Swanky, Taste and Tell, Your Cup of Cake, Brassy Apple, 365 Days of Slowcooking and Life of a Passeri to give away LASIK eye surgery worth $4800 to one lucky winner! Just scroll to the bottom of the post to enter! But, wait that’s not all, I wanted this giveaway to not just be something fun, but something that could truly be a blessing to the winner and then we decided, well couldn’t we help everyone out? So, even if you don’t win you’ll be sent an exclusive discount from Davis Vision and all of us so that we can take the burden of how expensive surgery can be and make it more affordable for everyone!
I got to experience first hand how incredible Davis Vision Center is. I met up with all of the bloggers and Carrian, who blogs at Oh Sweet Basil, was completely surprising her hubby with the surgery. He had no idea that he was getting it done! We all were dying with excitement for her to finally tell him that he was receiving the surgery!
- Dr. Davis has performed over 25,000 vision correction procedures
- Every person has seen an improvement in vision.
- Advanced Blade Free LASIK can have outcomes as good as 20/15
- Dr. Davis has several options available because everyone has different eyes.
- Some who weren’t candidates in the past are now candidates due to technology advancements.
- Dr. Davis also performs ICL and cataract surgery.
- Dr. Davis helped develop the technology that is used in LASIK as an electrical engineer in the 1980’s
- Care Credit is available to patients who qualify, (0% interest is never a bad thing)
- Dr Davis and his staff are kind, and more concerned with the patient and what a great privilege it is to change their life through corrected vision than prices, gimmicks etc. (This was a really big deal for us)
- Lasik is performed with the intralase laser which means that the surgery is less complicated, lower risk and easier to recover from versus the blade procedure. Plus it only takes 10-15 minutes to do it!!
We all got to learn about the state of the art equipment that they use and took a tour of the facility. It completely amazes me that the procedure only takes 10 minutes! 10 minutes to change someones life! I was planning on it being an all night affair and got a babysitter for the entire night. 🙂 As we were touring the facility, one of the nurses, Robyn suggested someone get into the booties, hat etc so we could see what a patient looks like. All of us girls quickly said, “Not me!” so Cade had to do it. When he came back Carrian finally told him HE was going to get the laser eye surgery!
(This was the moment we told him he was getting LASIK right then and there)
Carrian said, “Well Cade, we’re actually here to watch you get your surgery done!” He of course said, “What? haha, yeah right!” And we all chimed in, “No, really. You’re getting LASIK right now!!” Best. Moment. Ever. He started laughing, we all started laughing, and then he teared up and we all did.
Next thing you know everyone is drying their tears and Cade walked into surgery. Within minutes they had his eyes numbed and the surgery began. We waited out in the room chatting and eating snacks. They had it on a TV screen to watch the entire procedure being done.
This was Cade right out of surgery and already he had noticed a difference in his vision! This is so amazing to me!
When he got home he had to put eye drops in every 30 minutes to keep them moist, and 4 times a day his two eye drop prescriptions. Oh, and they put awesome little goggle things on him that he wears to bed every night for almost a week. Cade felt no pain, and although his eyes did feel a little dry at times he was perfect. The next morning he woke up and headed in for a post operation appointment. He was already at 20/15 (which is better than 20/20!) and the best part, it only gets better/sharper every day. The next morning he kept saying, “Holy crap, I can see you (Carrian)! Holy crap I just read that paper from here!!!” Isn’t that amazing? Here is a picture of Cade the next morning at his appointment.
My hubby has dreamed of getting this done and I feel so much more comfortable and confident after experiencing this that Davis Vision Center is the one to do the job!
And now it’s your chance to have the surprise/experience of a lifetime! Enter the giveaway below and not only will you receive a special discount just in case you don’t win, but if you do you’ll receive a $4800 surgery for free!!!