Hey guys! Chelsea from Chelsea’s Messy Apron stopping in with a delicious dessert for you all to try! I’ve heard parts of the States are completely FROZEN right now, but it’s been crazy hot here. (I’m living in Australia right now.) We’ve even had some days well into the hundreds degrees.
That’s probably not something you want to hear if you are currently in the negatives! But it’s my explanation for an ice cream treat. 🙂 So if it’s too cold for frozen desserts, file this one away for a hot day. And if it happens to be warm where you are, you are going to want to make this ASAP! It’s super simple to make and absolutely tasty!
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping
- ¼ cup instant chocolate pudding mix, dry
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Combine all of the ingredients for the into a blender. Blend until smooth and transfer into a prepared ice cream maker.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Remove and enjoy immediately or transfer to the freezer (in an airtight container) if you are saving this for later.
- (Freeze any leftovers in an airtight container.)
Here are some more simple desserts from Chelsea’s Messy Apron: