A quick and easy guacamole that has creamy and delicious homemade ranch inside! The flavor is amazing and will definitely be a hit!
Holy Guacamole! Ok I totally had to say it… get it! Ha It’s pretty late right now as I am writing this post so everything is seeming hilarious to me. But this ranch guacamole is no joke my friends. It is awesome.
I love a good guac recipe and that is probably because I love avocados. Fresh avocados with other delicious ingredients mashed together. Yum. And I was thinking of a good guacamole recipe, I also thought ranch flavoring would be awesome added to it. A creamy delicious homemade ranch dressing mashed together with acocados, onions, tomatoes, and chives. This was the best guacamole that I have ever had!
This recipe couldn’t be simpler to make. Chop up a few veggies, whisk up some fresh ranch and mash it all together. Before you know it you are dipping chip, after chip, after chip… it is hard to stop eating this delicious and flavorful ranch guacamole. Whatever the occasion is for making this, it is sure to be a hit!
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 avocados
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Tortilla chips, for dipping
- Whisk the sour cream, buttermilk, garlic powder, and onion powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl until smooth.
- Halve the avocados and discard the pits. Scoop the avocados into the bowl with the dressing and mash them up with the dressing to desired chunkiness. Stir in tomatoes, onion, chives, and parsley. Season more with salt and pepper if needed.
- Can make this 4-6 ahead of time. Lightly cover and refrigerate. The buttermilk and sour cream will help to prevent discoloration. Serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe adapted from Food Network