Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Do you have your menu planned out yet?
Put this Cranberry Cheesecake Fluff on the menu. It is a MUST!
I decided to take a little spin to the normal cranberry fluff. Adding some cream cheese to help thicken it up and give it the cheesecake flavor took this fluff to a whole different level. It seriously blew my mind!
The best part about this fluff is that it is so easy to make. You pulse some fresh cranberries, walnuts, and crushed pineapple together in a food processor.
Then you blend cream cheese and heavy whipping cream together, fold in the pulsed cranberry and there you have it. A delicious side that everyone will love in no time at all.
I chilled mine overnight to help the flavors to blend together. I fell in love with this fluff with the first bite. Creamy, cool and absolutely delicious. The flavors together blend so well in this salad.
Easy to make and absolutely amazing! This is a must make for your upcoming holiday party!
- 12 ounce package fresh cranberries
- 1½ cup sugar, divided
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple, undrained
- ½ cup walnuts
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- In a food processor or blender, combine cranberries, 1 cup sugar, crushed pineapple, and walnuts. Pulse until coarsely chopped without becoming mushy. Cover and refrigerate for an hour to let the flavors blend.
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese ½ cup sugar and beat until smooth. Add the heavy whipping cream and continue to beat with the cream cheese until stiff peaks form. Fold the cranberries and marshmallows into the salad. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.