This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
This 5 Minute Million Dollar Dip is only 5 ingredients, and let me tell you, they don’t call it million dollar dip for nothing! It is so deliciously addicting and will be a huge hit wherever it goes!
A Reader’s Review
“Simple to make! Plus it was a huge hit! Can’t ask for anything more than that!” -BonBon
5 Minute Million Dollar Dip Recipe
I LOVE dip recipes, so when a reader sent me this recipe telling me that I have to try it, you bet that I did. With it being only 5 ingredients and taking 5 minutes to put together, I couldn’t wait to make it! And once I did, it did not disappoint.
This 5 minutes million dollar dip has mayonnaise, green onions, cheddar cheese, and bacon bits and slivers of almonds. I loved all of the ingredients in this dip, and the slivered almonds were my favorite part! They added the perfect crunch. It is a MUST make for your next watch party or gathering. Serve it with some crackers or even make it fancy with a crostini.
Ingredients for 5 Minute Million Dollar Dip
With just a few simple ingredients, you can create make a dip that you won’t be able resist. If you want to substitute the mayonnaise, you can use Greek yogurt or even sour cream, but the mayonnaise is a key ingredient in bringing this dip together. Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Green Onions: Their mild taste and crunchy texture are perfect in this dip!
- Cheddar Cheese: For the best results, use freshly shredded cheese. Shredded cheese in a bag won’t mix as well with this dip, and the flavor isn’t as bright.
- Mayonnaise: Use your favorite brand since this is the base of the entire dip.
- Real Bacon Bits: Pre-cooked bacon works great and adds to the ease of prep for this already easy dip.
- Slivered Almonds: These slivered almonds give the dip a nutty flavor without overwhelming each bite.
Let’s Make Some Easy Dip
This 5 minute million dollar dip honestly tastes so good. Your friends and family will think it took a lot more effort to put together. Little do they know it only takes 2 quick steps to create!
- Mix Together Ingredients: Add green onions, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and slivered almonds to a small bowl. Then mix until fully combined.
- Chill and Enjoy: Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve this 5 minute million-dollar dip with your favorite crackers.
Upgrade your 5-minute million-dollar dip with just a few quick and easy tips! There are ways to swap out ingredients or add additional ones to change this dip up every time you make it!
- Cheese: Freshly shredded cheddar works best in this recipe. Packaged cheese typically lacks the flavor and texture that fresh cheese has. You can substitute cheddar for aged Gouda or Gruyere.
- Mayonnaise: You can substitute mayo for sour cream or Greek yogurt, but I have found that mayonnaise works best to achieve a perfectly creamy texture.
- Almonds: You can chop your almonds into smaller pieces for bite-sized texture.
- Flavor Additions: Add garlic, homemade ranch, or Italian seasoning for an extra flavor in your dip!
Storing Million Dollar Dip
Storing dips is just as easy as making them. I love making dips ahead of time for parties or get-togethers and this one stores so well in the fridge. n fact, it might even taste better on day 2!
Make Ahead of Time: You can make this ahead of time and store it in your fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Just give it a good stir and sprinkle it with some additional toppings to make it fresh.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
5 Minute Million Dollar Dip
- Utopia Kitchen Cooking Knives
- Fine dine Mixing Bowls
- In a medium bowl, add the green onions, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and slivered almonds. Mix until combined.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite crackers!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.