This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Thanks for the family recipe Jeremy!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 2 3/4 Cups Flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 bag chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter and mix it with the brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the flour and baking powder. The mix will be crumbly at this point. Be careful not to overmix these!
- Add eggs and vanilla. Lastly the chocolate chips.
- Spread in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.