Don’t forget to enter HERE to win the iPad Mini!The only thing that I look forward to in the winter time is being snuggled up with my family sipping on some hot chocolate. I really hate the cold! So we are always making some hot chocolate around our house. This is one of our favorite hot chocolate recipes that I make. There is something about cookies and cream that I am obsessed with. The tiny cookies that are ground up in this make this hot chocolate amazing! And then served up with some fresh whip cream and crushed oreos on top…. I think I am going to make some right now!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate
This cookies and cream hot chocolate drink is thick, rich and delicious! Warm up to this amazing beverage this winter season.
- 2 cups milk I have also used 1 cup milk and 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate powder
- 4-5 oreos
- whipping cream
- crushed oreos for topping
- Warm up milk and on the stove over medium low heat. Be careful not to let it boil.
- Add the hot chocolate powder. I have used both regular hot chocolate and candy cane hot chocolate powder. The candy cane hot chocolate powder tastes like mint cookies and cream. Both are delicious!
- Grind the oreos up very finely in a food processor or blender.
- Add the oreos to the warm milk.
- Serve with whip cream topping and oreos crushed on the top.