I love peach cobbler! There is nothing better than warm peach cobbler with a scoop of ice cream on top. And since my cherry pie bars were so amazing I decided to make them with peaches. These are pretty quick and easy to put together. They turned out fantastic and made enough to feed a crowd!
Peach Cobbler Bars
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 peach pie filling* 21 ounce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbs milk
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs and beat well. Beat in extracts.
- In a separate bowl combine flour and salt. Add to the creamed mixture. Mix until combined.
- In a seperate bowl, combine peach pie filling, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Grease a 15x10x1 pan or 9×13, whichever one you decide to use. (I used a 15x10 pan). Spread 3 cups batter in a 15x10x1 (Also works with 9×13- baking time will at least be 35 minutes) Spread with pie filling. Drop remaining batter on top of pie filling.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes clean. Cool on wire rack. Combine powdered sugar and milk for the glaze and drizzle over the bars.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.