Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Review: I had read some reviews that there wasn’t enough flavor in the sauce. They suggested to reserve half of the enchilada sauce for the end. I added an extra bouillon cube to the crockpot and everything turned out fantastic. The flavor was awesome, but if you would like to reserve half of the sauce you can if you would like and pour on burritos at the end! This really is excellent! It will be made again and again at our house!
- 2 pounds stew meat or other beef cubed
- 1 large (19 oz) can mild red enchilada sauce
- 2 beef bouillon cubes (I used 3)
- 1 can refried beans (optional)
- 5-7 burrito sized tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese