We just got our girl scout cookies delivered last week. My favorite girl scout cookie is tied between Samoas and Thin Mints. But my hubby’s favorite is a thin mint. He only ordered two boxes and I about saw a grown man cry. And what is with those boxes disappearing in minutes anyway? Well I knew that I would have to keep my eye out at grocery stores to find some more. Low and behold, they were at the store yesterday. And you better believe that I scored 3 boxes. 🙂
I immediately knew that I wanted to make some thin mint milkshakes. Mint flavored shakes are my favorite. But throw some thin mint cookies into it and you have got one amazing milkshake. How can these not be fantastic!? Creamy chocolate milkshakes with the tiny ground up cookies. Top with some whipped cream and you have one delicious milkshake!
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream (you can also use vanilla)
- 1¼ cups milk
- 8-10 thin mint cookies (can also use the store brand)
- Whipped Cream
- 2 Thin Mints, crushed for garnish
- In a blender combine chocolate ice cream, milk, and thin mint cookies. Blend on high speed until completely combined and cookies are crushed.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and garnish with crushed thin mints.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Weekly Menu Plan #77 - December 3, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Vegetables - November 27, 2016
- Overnight Caramel Banana French Toast with Caramel Syrup - November 26, 2016