Crispy, tender and juicy parmesan crusted chicken over the most incredible creamy lemon garlic pasta! This is a must make meal!
My baby is turning two in just a few months. I am seriously crying big ugly tears over it! 😭 We all absolutely adore her and she is so much fun. Every month that she grows I want time to stop because she says the cutest little things. We chase her around the house and she runs as fast as her little legs can go and says, “Wun! Get you!”. It has been so much fun watching her grow! Since the weather is warming up we spend every sunny day at our park around the corner. We have such a blast with her everyday.
As it starts to get warm outside and spring is almost here, I love to create lemon inspired recipes.
Promise me ONE thing. You will make this recipe this week!
Lets break this meal down for you. It starts with this amazing and crispy pan fried chicken. The crust is so crispy and the parmesan flavor is incredible. You cut into the chicken and it is so tender and juicy!
But then there is the creamy lemon garlic pasta. OH MY GOSH.
This pasta only requires a few ingredients and it is creamy and amazing. It has just enough lemon to add a tangy flavor to the creamy pasta and it is perfect.
I could not BELIEVE how good this entire meal came together. The crispiness of the chicken and the creamy lemon garlic pasta! We all devoured this meal and couldn’t eat it fast enough.
The great thing about this meal is that it is ready in about 30 minutes. It is quick and easy and full of incredible flavor!
Trust me on this one! You have got to make it! It is a meal that your family is going to rave about!
- 2 Chicken Breasts, sliced in half
- 6 Tablespoons butter, divided
- ½ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- ¼ cup flour
- Creamy Lemon Garlic Pasta:
- 8 ounce pasta of choice, I used thin spaghetti
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish, if desired
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt 2 Tablespoons butter. To make the chicken: Melt remaining 4 tablespoons of butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and flour. Dip the chicken in the butter and then coat in the bread crumb mixture and place in skillet.
- Cook on each side for about 3-4 minutes until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked throughout. (It shouldn't take too long because the chicken should be thin).
- Meanwhile cook the pasta according to package directions and drain. In a medium sized skillet add the heavy whipping cream, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Whisk together and cook over medium high heat until it starts to thicken. Remove from heat and add the pasta to coat in the sauce.
- Serve the chicken with the pasta and garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.