It seems like we are always having asian style dishes at our house. But honestly, they are our favorite. I am not about to spend a ton on getting take out and so I make delicious restaurant quality meals in my slow cooker. I usually make an Asian style dish once a week because I know that the picky one will love it. And he did. The flavor of this chicken was amazing. It was so simple and easy and we all loved it!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Review: This reminded me a lot of the delicious chicken with noodles at Pei Wei. I used chow mein noodles and the honey soy sauce was perfect throughout. This is definitely one we will be making again!
3-4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup rice vinegar
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon chili sauce
2 teaspoons dijon mustard
1 teaspoon pepper
1 (8 oz package) Soba Noodles
2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
1. Lightly spray your slow cooker with cooking spray and lay the chicken inside.
2. In a bowl whisk together soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, chili sauce, mustard and pepper. Pour over the chicken.
3. Cook on high 3-4 hours and low 5-6 hours.
4. Shred the chicken and return to the slow cooker.
5. Cook the noodles according to the package directions and drain. Add in the cooked noodles to the slow cooker with the chicken and sauce and stir to combine.
6. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
Recipe from Six Sisters