I feel like I have been on a roll lately with making awesome recipes! The first batch of these were gone so fast that I couldn’t even get a picture of it. So I gladly volunteered to go back to the store and bought two boxes to make them in a 9×13. Here is the best part of this whole recipe. It is only 3 ingredients. Seriously. You can mix up a batch in 2.5 seconds and have them ready in no time. These are so easy and delicious that you have no excuse NOT to try them!!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Things that I changed: Second batch I doubled and made in a 9×13.
Things that I would do differently next time: Nothing
Will I make this again? Yes
1 box of Betty Crocker Gingerbread Cake Mix (I found it at Walmart near the holiday stuff)
1/3 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup melted butter
Powdered sugar for dusting (Optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Combine the 3 ingredients and mix well.
3. Spread the batter smoothly and evenly in the 9×9 baking dish.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until the brownies are firm.
5. Let them cool for a few minutes and devour!
Recipe from Oh Bite It