The Six Sisters just released their first cookbook. I was so excited to buy a copy at the conference and there are so many great recipes and fun crafts inside! Book is available here. I have seen these thin mint truffles on pinterest. Thin mint cookies are my favorite girl scout cookies with Samoas coming in at a close second. I knew that I had to make these delicious truffles and I loved how easy they were! I took them to a party with me on Saturday and they were a huge hit. The mint flavor and chocolate in these combined make them amazing!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Review: I used the entire package of cream cheese and the original recipe called for 1/2 package. They were so yummy but you can reduce the cream cheese in half if you want to. These are also so fun for St Patricks Day or anytime you want a fun treat! I will be making these again, especially when thin mints are my favorite!
- 1 9 ounce package thin mint girl scout cookies (or Keebler grasshopper cookies)
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 oz) Bag Guittards Green Mint chips (or green candy melts)
- 5 oz white chocolate chips
|Some fun pictures at the Conference. Four of the Six Sisters top picture.|
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken - June 20, 2016
- Asian Pan Seared Salmon Salad with Honey Sesame Dressing - June 19, 2016
- Weekly Menu Plan #53 - June 18, 2016