If you have five minutes to throw something into the crockpot and have a delicious meal ready for your family, then make this recipe! I love the flavor of pesto! I fell in love with it when I made homemade pesto and this chicken recipe here. Me and my little boy couldn’t get enough of this chicken and it peeled apart and was packed with delicious pesto ranch flavor. The flavor combination was amazing! You know you love a recipe when you already want to make it again. And it really helps that it was so easy!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Slow Cooker Pesto Ranch Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 ounce jar pesto (I used basil pesto)
- 1 package ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
1. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray and place chicken breasts in the bottom.
2. Sprinkle ranch packet over the chicken breasts, pour pesto over the top, and lastly pour the chicken broth over the top.
I am Alyssa and the blogger behind The Recipe Critic. I started my blog in June of 2012 as a place to share my passion for cooking. I love trying new things and testing them out with my family.