When my hubby turned 30 I got him tickets to the Blackhawks and Avalanche hockey game. We drove to Denver and had such a blast. On the roadtrip, I made my favorite snack, muddy buddies. As we were driving we were talking about different kinds of muddy buddies that I have made on the blog. I really am obsessed. And then it came to me, Snickerdoodle Muddy Buddies! These were so simple to make and I think that they became my favorite version. It reminded me of a snickerdoodle while I was eating them and they were fantastic and addicting!
- 5 cups Chex Mix
- 12 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Measure out 5 cups chex cereal and set aside in large bowl.
- Mix together the cinnamon and powdered sugar.
- Put into a gallon size bag and set aside. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave stirring after every 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the chex cereal and mix with a wooden spoon until cereal is well coated with the chocolate.
- Scoop the coated cereal into the gallon sized ziplock and shake until coated with the powdered sugar. Enjoy!