My boys started school this week. Hallelujah. I love them to death but they were ready and so was I. They were starting to get bored and it was definitely time to go back. It is crazy to see how big both of my boys have gotten. They are both in a full day of school. I am not going to lie, it has been nice! It has given me the time I need to get stuff done during the day and hang out with them in the evenings. I wanted to make something fun for their lunches. I took my favorite pudding cookie recipe, added some cute sprinkles, white chocolate chips and cheesecake pudding. I think these were the best cookies that I have made to date. And sprinkles make everything better. 🙂
It is getting so close to my Hawaii trip! And I am so close to my 10 pound goal!! But these cookies were my biggest temptation yet. I knew that they would be perfectly soft and chewy because this is my favorite cookie base. But how did the cheesecake flavor come through? I gave one to my hubby and watched him eat and love this amazing cookie. Oh man that about killed me. So he said that under his supervision, I could have a tiny bite. One tiny bite? Ok I’ll take it!
This was the best cookie that I have had. And so worth the tiny bite. Soft, chewy, and packed with amazing flavor. They baked perfectly and stayed soft. My boys loved having them in their lunches. These were amazing and I know without a doubt, you will love them too!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 oz package cheesecake pudding mix (vanilla will also work as a substitute)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- ½ cup rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and cheesecake pudding mix. Set aside.
- In your mixer cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and mix together. Add your bowl of dry ingredients. Add rainbow sprinkles and mix together. Lastly add the white chocolate chips.
- Scoop out the cookie dough into about 1 inch balls.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden. Let cool and enjoy!
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.