It has been so gloomy here in Utah and the inversion is so bad! What better way to brighten up your day than with some sprinkles? 🙂 I’m surprised that these even showed up for the photo shoot. They were gooey on the inside and had such a yummy cake batter flavor. I could hardly resist eating them as soon as they came out of the oven.
This recipe literally takes minutes to throw together. It’s too easy not to make! It makes a quick and easy perfectly gooey and delicious treat in no time at all. They became an instant favorite at our house!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, sprinkles, white chocolate chips, oil, egg, and milk in a bowl until the batter is just combined.
- Place the batter in a greased 8x8 inch pan. The batter will be thick almost like cookie dough. Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden.
- Let them cool for about 20 minutes so the gooey center can set.
Recipe Source Girl Meets Life
Love Sprinkles? You will love these!
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Weekly Menu Plan #58 - July 23, 2016
- Creamy Tomato Italian Parmesan Chicken - July 19, 2016
- Triple Berry Kale Salad with Creamy Strawberry Poppyseed Dressing - July 18, 2016