This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Delicious and easy funfetti cake batter blondies that the entire family will love!
It has been so gloomy here in Utah and the inversion is so bad! What better way to brighten up your day than with some sprinkles? 🙂 I’m surprised that these even showed up for the photo shoot. They were gooey on the inside and had such a yummy cake batter flavor. I could hardly resist eating them as soon as they came out of the oven.
This recipe literally takes minutes to throw together. It’s too easy not to make! It makes a quick and easy perfectly gooey and delicious treat in no time at all. They became an instant favorite at our house!
Love Sprinkles? You will love these!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Funfetti Cake Batter Blondies
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, sprinkles, white chocolate chips, oil, egg, and milk in a bowl until the batter is just combined.
- Place the batter in a greased 8x8 inch pan. The batter will be thick almost like cookie dough. Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden.
- Let them cool for about 20 minutes so the gooey center can set.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.