This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
My plan was to make these for my kids. I ended up eating most of them. I finally had to give some away to some friends. I LOVE Muddy Buddies, but these are my new favorite! It takes just a few minutes to make them and they are such a good treat! We LOVED them! And they didn’t last long at our house!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Things that I changed: Nothing
Things that I would do differently next time: Make 2 batches. 🙂
Will I make this again? Yes
Recipe from: Food.com
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Chex Funfetti Cake Batter Buddies
- 10 ounces white almond bark can also use white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 5 cups Chex cereal any variety
- 1 1/2 cups cake mix funfetti or preferred flavor
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Melt almond bark (or white chocolate) and add shortening. I melt mine in a saucepan on low, I always ruin things in the microwave.
- Pour the cereal into a large bowl and spoon in melted almond bark.
- Add cake mix and powdered sugar, mix gently and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.