My plan was to make these for my kids. I ended up eating most of them. I finally had to give some away to some friends. I LOVE Muddy Buddies, but these are my new favorite! It takes just a few minutes to make them and they are such a good treat! We LOVED them! And they didn’t last long at our house!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Things that I changed: Nothing
Things that I would do differently next time: Make 2 batches. 🙂
Will I make this again? Yes
Recipe from: Food.com
Chex Funfetti Cake Batter Buddies
- 10 ounces white almond bark can also use white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 5 cups Chex cereal any variety
- 1 1/2 cups cake mix funfetti or preferred flavor
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Melt almond bark (or white chocolate) and add shortening. I melt mine in a saucepan on low, I always ruin things in the microwave.
- Pour the cereal into a large bowl and spoon in melted almond bark.
- Add cake mix and powdered sugar, mix gently and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
I was curious as to if anyone has tried this with those mini M&Ms. Gives you a little extra flavor of chocolate vs. the funfetti pieces.
I love chex mix desserts, this looks so tasty! Thank you so much for contributing this to the link party at mommy’s sweet confessions! See you at the next one!
Such a cute idea and those look delicious. I’m hungry now!
I love your picture! We call it puppy chow and I believe it’s because you can put it in a dish and eat it in 2 minutes flat…just like a pup 🙂 Happy Friday!
How fun is this?! This is a great idea!