My oven just stopped working. It is always a sad day for someone that uses it quite frequently and loves to bake. Hopefully it will be replaced real soon because I am totally wanting to bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies. This is the inner fat pregnant girl talking right now. 🙂 Luckily these delicious squares were easy and also no bake. I had them ready in no time and they sure did satisfy my sweet tooth!
Ummmm…. where have these been all my life? I mean. I totally ate all of the Reese’s peanut butter cups out of the stockings but now I can have a homemade pan of them? I think I am in heaven. These turned out perfect. And they were so easy to make! I love being able to make my favorite homemade treats at home. And I know that you will love them just like me!
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, finely crushed
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter + 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1½ cup semi sweet or milk chocolate chips
- Combine melted butter, finely ground graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup peanut butter. Spread in a 9x13 inch pan.
- In the microwave or over the stove, melt 4 tablespoons peanut butter and chocolate chips until smooth. If melting In the microwave stir after every 30 seconds to make sure that it doesn't burn. Spread on top of the peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving so that they can set. Store leftover bars in the fridge.
Recipe Source Lets Dish Recipes
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls - April 18, 2017
- Weekly Menu Plan #96 - April 15, 2017
- Triple Berry Chicken Avocado Salad with a Creamy Lemon Poppyseed Dressing - April 13, 2017