This week has been the week of unpredictable weather. And it has included snow. I had a few recipes to make on a day with full sun, only to wake up to a dark and rainy day. Life can be so hard as a food blogger sometimes. But you have to work with what you have got sometimes and make something delicious!
I see these Skor Bars all of the time on Pinterest. So I finally had to make them! I also loved that they are only 4 ingredients!! I love Skor Bars and I seriously couldn’t get enough of these. The toffee chips were so amazing inside and they were such an easy treat! You have to give them a try. 🙂
- 1 11 oz box Ritz crackers
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 oz bag toffee bits
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 with aluminum foil or parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Put the Ritz Crackers into a food processor and pulse until they are fine crumbs. Or put into a gallon sized baggie and crush until fine with a rolling pin.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together the Ritz cracker crumbs, toffee chips, and sweetened condensed milk until incorporated.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of your 8x8 pan. Sprinkle the chocolate evenly on the top. Bake for 10 minutes. Once the pan comes out of the oven, spread melted chocolate chips evenly with a spoon. Allow to cool for about an hour and enjoy!
Recipe from Food.com