Hello, hello! My name is Amber, and I blog over at Dessert Now, Dinner Later! I am a culinary graduate and dessert lover! My blog is where I share recipes, along with my culinary knowledge and skills. If you have a minute, stop on by and look around! There are tips, tricks, and tutorials as well as delicious sweet and savory recipes. Scroll through the recipes tab for inspiration. Anyway, I am so excited to share a recipe with you all while Alyssa takes her maternity leave to be with her sweet baby girl.
The summer heat is here and it’s always so hard to turn the oven on just to cook dinner, let alone to bake any desserts! So I hope you are excited for this no-bake treat!
This recipe makes five, 5oz dessert cups, and I am pretty sure I ate three of them myself. The flavors are so light and refreshing and the fact that these no-bake cheesecake cups are packaged into individual servings, makes them even better! If I hide them in the back of my refrigerator, my kids won’t notice, and I can have a dessert every day, several days in a row! Haha.
Feel free to swap out the flavors, like strawberries and lemons would be great too! Have fun with it!
Blueberry Lime No-Bake Cheesecake Cups
- 5 graham cracker rectangles (1 package typically has 9 crackers; it will yield a heaping ½ cup crumbs)
- ½ Tbsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 (8oz) package Neufchatel cream cheese
- 1 (8oz) tub light cool whip
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- zest of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- ½ cup frozen or fresh blueberries, roughly chopped
- In a food processor, crush graham crackers until fine crumbs. Add sugar and melted butter, mix until all the crumbs are wet. Press into the bottom of 5 (5oz) cups (I got mine at Dollar Tree).
- In a medium sized bowl, blend the cream cheese, cool whip, powdered sugar, lime zest and lime juice with a handheld mixer until combined. Fold in the chopped blueberries.
- Scoop the cheesecake mixture into a plastic bag (it might be runny and messy, so be careful), cut off the corner, and pipe the filling into the cups on top of the graham cracker crusts. Top with extra blueberries, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for a couple of hours to overnight, just to help it set up.
- If you eat these cheesecake cups immediately, the texture will be more like yogurt instead of puffy no-bake cheesecake. Keep stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
- Makes 5 (5oz) cheesecake cups
- Recipe from Amber at Dessert Now, Dinner Later!
Want more summer dessert ideas from Dessert Now, Dinner Later!?
Connect with Amber:
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Weekly Menu Plan #77 - December 3, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Vegetables - November 27, 2016
- Overnight Caramel Banana French Toast with Caramel Syrup - November 26, 2016