Life is pretty busy lately with a newborn around the house. My life revolves around her schedule. And she seems like she is eating all of the time. Her cute little cheeks and thighs are proof of that and she is so dang cute! I feel like I am just getting into the routine of things and made a goal to have a meal every night for my hard working hubby. 🙂
I love, love, LOVE finding meals like this one. It is ready in just 30 minutes and is so easy to throw together. The flavor of this chicken was fantastic! It had a crunchy ritz and parmesan outside and the chicken was juicy and tender. It tasted so good it was hard to believe it was so easy. It instantly turned into one of my top favorite recipes. The entire family loved it. This is one we will be making over and over!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 30 Ritz Crackers (about 1 cup), finely crushed
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with foil and spraying with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise and lemon juice. In another bowl, mix together crushed ritz crackers, parmesan cheese, and basil.
- Dredge the chicken in the mayonnaise and then coat them in the ritz crumbs. Place the chicken on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout and no longer pink.
Recipe from Kraft
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.