At least I was able to get my s’mores fix in these pancakes. Oh my goodness. These pancakes were awesome. I honestly think that these were the best pancakes that I have made. They were delicious and chocolatey and had graham cracker crumbs packed inside! And of course my boys went nuts over them. They asked if I could make these for breakfast every morning. I am sure that these will get made year round at our house. You guys are going to love them too!
- 1 cup white wheat flour
- 8 graham cracker sheets
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: Chocolate Syrup, or Marshmallow fluff
- Preheat the griddle. Pulse the graham cracker crumbs into a food processor until they become fine crumbs. In a large mixing bowl combine crumbs, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and brown sugar. Whisk together until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, milk, melted butter, and vanilla. Combine with dry ingredients until mixed well.
- Place a ¼ cup of the batter onto the griddle. Flip when bubbles start to form at the top. Repeat. Makes about 10 pancakes.
Recipe Chocolate and Carrots
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls - April 18, 2017
- Weekly Menu Plan #96 - April 15, 2017
- Triple Berry Chicken Avocado Salad with a Creamy Lemon Poppyseed Dressing - April 13, 2017