This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
A delicious chocolate pancake that is packed with graham cracker crumbs and topped with your favorite s’mores toppings!
There is one thing that I have missed out on this summer. Roasting marshmallows and making an ooey gooey s’more. I sure miss that! That is going on my list of things to do before the summer is over.
At least I was able to get my s’mores fix in these pancakes. Oh my goodness. These pancakes were awesome. I honestly think that these were the best pancakes that I have made. They were delicious and chocolatey and had graham cracker crumbs packed inside! And of course my boys went nuts over them. They asked if I could make these for breakfast every morning. I am sure that these will get made year round at our house. You guys are going to love them too!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
- 1 cup white wheat flour
- 8 graham cracker sheets
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: Chocolate Syrup or Marshmallow fluff
- Preheat the griddle. Pulse the graham cracker crumbs into a food processor until they become fine crumbs. In a large mixing bowl combine crumbs, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and brown sugar. Whisk together until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, milk, melted butter, and vanilla. Combine with dry ingredients until mixed well.
- Place a 1/4 cup of the batter onto the griddle. Flip when bubbles start to form at the top. Repeat. Makes about 10 pancakes.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.