This post has been sponsored by FNX Sport Nutrition– “Look Better, Feel Better, Perform Better”
It helps to keep me on track and gives me enough energy throughout the day. It is also perfect after a workout and gives my muscles and body the proper recovery and protein that it needs. My body needs 35% of protein in my nutrition and I found it was nearly impossible to reach my goal without a nutritional supplement.
I instantly feel in love with FXN sport nutrition and it has become a necessity in my life to maintain a healthy lifestyle. It is essential for getting the proper nutrients that I need in my diet.
“Since 2010, FNX has been providing the highest quality nutritional supplements to thousands of doctors across the US and Canada, successfully bringing a wide variety of benefits to their patients. Because of the science backing the FNX products many doctors who would not normally sell natural products in their practice have jumped on board and are astonished at the results they are seeing. The FNX products are formulated for an all day release in the body making the benefits more consistent and beneficial, this is one of the major differences between FNX and other supplement companies.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1 scoop SCORE protein powder
- 2 eggs
- Fresh fruit for topping
- In a large mixing bowl combine whole wheat flour, baking soda, almond milk, scoop protein powder, and eggs. Mix until incorporated.
- Put about ¼ cup batter in the center of hot waffle iron and cook the waffles until waffle iron is ready and golden brown.
- Top with desired topping and fresh fruit
- 2 scoops (1/2 cup) SCORE protein
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup organic cane sugar plus 1 tablespoon for sprinkling on top
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 1 pinch of salt
- ¼ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl combine SCORE protein, egg, sugar, peanut butter, salt and chocolate chips. The dough should come together like regular cookie dough.
- Scoop 3 tablespoons of cookie dough roll into a ball. Flatten into a cookie shape and place on parchment paper. Use a fork to make a criss cross in the top of each cookie.
- Sprinkle with reserved sugar and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- 1 scoop SCORE meal replacement
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- ½ banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Add more milk if needed.