Breakfast Pitas with Chicken Sausage are ready in under 10 minutes and will become a new favorite breakfast! These are so flavorful and simple to make and topped with your favorite toppings.
It’s a New Year and I am sure a lot of you have made healthier eating habits apart of your resolutions. I sure know that after all of the holiday goodies, it was the first goal on my list. I always seem to struggle with healthier breakfast ideas. I am so busy in the mornings that it is hard to find the time to make myself breakfast. The great thing about this recipe I am sharing with you today is that it is ready in under 10 minutes. I became completely obsessed with Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Sausage Patties! They made the flavor of these pitas out of this world!
For this quick and easy breakfast recipe I used Jones’ All Natural Fully Cooked Chicken Breakfast Sausage. They have the big bold Jones flavor but a fraction of the fat. 75% less fat to be exact! The sausage patties are fully cooked which makes it easy to prepare. And they have their own special blend of spices inside that the company makes themselves. It is the perfect way to start your morning and get 6 grams of protein and add such delicious flavor.
You guys. I am SERIOUS. These Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Sausage Patties are incredible! I love when you can cut down on fat but you don’t have to compromise on flavor at all. These Pitas are such a great and hearty way to start your day and keep you full until lunch time.
You top the pitas with all of your favorite toppings. Eggs, spinach, avocado, tomato…. Isn’t this a fantastic meal in one??
You guys will fall in love with this breakfast just as much as I did. The chicken sausage is incredible and this is the perfect quick breakfast for on the go! It can help you to keep up a healthy lifestyle throughout the year and get that big bold flavor. This is a breakfast that you are going to want to make again and again!
To find a retailer near you that carries Jones Dairy Farm products, use the company’s online, product locator. If you’ve never tried these high- quality products, be sure to watch their Facebook Page for FREE coupon giveaways!
- 2 pita breads
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon olive oil, separated
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 package Jone's Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown Chicken Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and pepper
- ¾ cup packed arugula or baby spinach
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Heat up the grill pan over medium high heat. Brush each side of each pita with ½ teaspoon olive oil.
- Grill 1-2 minutes on each side until slightly crisp.
- Remove from the grill and allow to slightly cool.
- Place 2 slices mozzarella cheese on each pita.
- Prepare the sausage in the microwave according to package directions. Place 2 sausages on top of each slice of mozzarella cheese.
- In a large skillet, add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Crack the eggs directly into the pan and cook until the egg whites are set, about 2-3 minutes.
- Place one egg on top of the chicken sausages on each pita.
- Divide the arugula or spinach evenly between the two pitas.
- Slice the avocado and squeeze fresh lemon juice over the avocado.
- Place the sliced avocado over the spinach or on the side of each plate.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and enjoy immediately.
This post was sponsored by Jones Dairy Farm. I love working with brands that I am passionate about and use in the kitchen for myself. All opinions expressed are my own.
More delicious Breakfast ideas made with Jones Dairy Farm Products: