I am a lover of all things banana cream. And I have been making a lot of pudding cookies lately. So I had to give these banana cream pudding cookies a try! The result was fantastic! It had just the right amount of banana in them and I loved the white chocolate chip chunks throughout. Honestly, I couldn’t stop eating them.
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Review: These were so delicious! I seriously love how soft and chewy pudding cookies are! They are the best! I will be making these over and over again!
Banana Cream Pudding Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 oz package banana cream instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and banana cream pudding mix. Set aside.
3. In your mixer cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and mix together. Add your bowl of dry ingredients. Mix together and lastly add the white chocolate chips.
4. Bake for about 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Let cool and enjoy!
You might also enjoy: