I am a lover of all things banana cream. And I have been making a lot of pudding cookies lately. So I had to give these banana cream pudding cookies a try! The result was fantastic! It had just the right amount of banana in them and I loved the white chocolate chip chunks throughout. Honestly, I couldn’t stop eating them.
These were so delicious! I seriously love how soft and chewy pudding cookies are! They are the best! I will be making these over and over again!
Banana cream pudding cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 ounce package banana cream instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat baking mat and set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add in pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until slightly golden around the edges and set. Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.