Easy and delicious cookies that are made with a cake mix and pudding mix with delicious cookies and cream pieces hidden inside! They are a fun pink color with a crisp edge and chewy center!
Hi everyone, it’s Jenn, from Eat Cake For Dinner. Happy February – this month, I’m sharing these cute pink cookies with you guys, just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Not only are they so cute, but they are so easy to make and start with a cake mix and pudding mix. If you can’t find strawberry creme pudding mix, you can always use vanilla. I added a few drops of food coloring to the batter to have a slightly brighter pink cookie, but you can totally leave out the food coloring and you will still end up with a pink cookie. They will just be slightly lighter pink that the cookies in these pictures.
These cookies are crisp on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. They are so dang good. I love them. I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but I accidentally ate four of these in one day. Oops. Moderation did not happen that day. I can’t wait for you to give them a try.
- 1 (15.25 oz.) box strawberry cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box strawberry creme instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- 2 drops red food coloring, opt.
- 10 snack-size cookies 'n cream candy bars, broken into small pieces
- around ½ c. white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine dry cake mix, dry pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil and red food coloring and mix until well combined. Dough will be thick. Roll around 1½ - 2 Tablespoons of dough into a ball and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Place 6 dough balls per cookie sheet. Press some cookies 'n cream bars and a few white chocolate chips into each dough ball. Bake for 10-11 minutes. They will look slightly under done. Remove from oven and press a few white chocolate chips onto the empty spots of the cookies. Makes around 24 cookies.
You might also like these delicious recipes from: Eat Cake For Dinner
Stay Connected with Eat Cake For Dinner