Creamy Tomato Italian Parmesan Chicken is a creamy red tomato parmesan sauce with delicious italian spices. The chicken gets smothered in melty parmesan cheese and will be one of the most delicious meals you eat!
One pan meals have saved me this summer. I mean they are pretty amazing because you don’t have to heat up your house with the oven. BUT they are so quick and easy and on the dinner table in 30 minutes. It feels so much better when I make a delicious meal for my kids even though we are so busy. It is amazing what you can create with common ingredients and incredible spices.
I recently discovered McCormick’s new Herb Grinders and I am o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d. They contain larger herb pieces that are gently dried that lock in the fresh herb flavor that are released upon grinding. They are perfect for getting the fresh herb taste without having to chop anything!
The Italian Seasoning was just what this Creamy Tomato Parmesan Sauce needed. The sauce was a delicious twist on the classic tomato sauce and made it ultra rich and creamy. The chicken simmers in the sauce and gets topped with freshly shredded parmesan cheese. Its gets nice and melty…
The thing that I love the most about the new Herb Grinders is that they also make a nice garnish for serving your meal and add extra flavor. A few twists on the top of your food right before serving and you are good to go!
We all know and love McCormick for their high quality herbs and spices and you guys are going to love these new Herb Grinders just as much as I do! They also have other favorites that I love using in the kitchen like Basil, Oregano, and Parsley. And you better believe I am fully stocked and ready to use them!
I promise that you guys are going to love this delicious 30 minute meal! From the creaminess of the sauce to the tender and juicy chicken topped with melty parmesan cheese. We loved it served over some pasta and it became a favorite with the very first bite!
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 chicken breasts*
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Italian Seasoning Herb Grinder, plus more for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper the chicken. Cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add 1 Tablespoon olive oil to the skillet and add the onion and garlic. Sauté for a couple of minutes until tender. Add the tomato sauce, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, and italian seasoning. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a simmer and add the chicken back to the skillet. Top with shredded parmesan cheese. Serve over pasta of desired.
This post was sponsored by McCormick®. I love working with brands that I am passionate about and use in the kitchen for myself. All opinions expressed are my own.