A quick and easy baked oatmeal with all of the goodness of a cinnamon roll inside. It is filled with brown sugar and cinnamon and topped with a cream cheese glaze. One of the best breakfasts you will make!
I feel like I have been in a breakfast rut since my boys have been out of school. We have been eating the same things and it was time for a change. My boys love oatmeal and eat two packs at a time. I loved the idea of baked oatmeal and couldn’t wait to try this out for breakfast.
This takes minutes to mix together. It is quick and easy! And let me tell you. It is easily one of the best breakfasts that we have had!
It is filled with all of the delicious things about a cinnamon roll. Brown sugar and cinnamon give this baked oatmeal such great flavor.
I am not a breakfast person and I could easily eat it every morning!
The cream cheese glaze drizzled on top is the best part! I mean really. Isn’t that the best part of a cinnamon roll? It ended up being the perfect finishing touch to this baked oatmeal.
My kids devoured it. The entire pan was gone in a matter of minutes. They said it was the best thing that I have made!
This is the perfect breakfast for throwing into the oven at a moments notice. It is sure to become a favorite at your house and I know that you will make it again and again!
Recipe Inspired By All Recipes
Baked Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal
- 3 cups quick oats
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon ground
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans optional
Cream Cheese Glaze:
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2- ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Beat in milk, butter, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla extract. Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 35- 40 minutes.
- To make the cream cheese glaze: In a small pan melt the butter over low heat. Whisk together the cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar. Drizzle over baked oatmeal. Serve warm and garnish with chopped pecans if desired.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.