I love blondies of any form. They are chewy and delicious! These were so quick and easy to put together and the family absolutely loved them! I thought they turned out pretty cute with a little Valentine M&M’s added to them. They didn’t last long in our house that is for sure!
Rating: 4 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Review: I really did love how easy these were. They were gone so fast that I might double the recipe next time and make them in a 9×13.
Brown Sugar Blondies
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&Ms up to 1 ⅓ cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt ⅓ cup butter. Cool slightly. In a mixer or seperate bowl, add the butter to 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar and mix well. Add the egg (beaten) and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture a little at a time and mix well. Mix in 2/3 cup M&M's.
- Spread in a greased 9x9x2 inch pan. Sprinkle ⅓ to 2/3 cup M&M's on the top.
- Bake for 20-35 minutes.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.