This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
I love blondies of any form. They are chewy and delicious! These were so quick and easy to put together and the family absolutely loved them! I thought they turned out pretty cute with a little Valentine M&M’s added to them. They didn’t last long in our house that is for sure!
Rating: 4 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Review: I really did love how easy these were. They were gone so fast that I might double the recipe next time and make them in a 9×13.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Brown Sugar Blondies
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&Ms up to 1 1/3 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt 1/3 cup butter. Cool slightly. In a mixer or seperate bowl, add the butter to 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar and mix well. Add the egg (beaten) and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture a little at a time and mix well. Mix in 2/3 cup M&M's.
- Spread in a greased 9x9x2 inch pan. Sprinkle 1/3 to 2/3 cup M&M's on the top.
- Bake for 20-35 minutes.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.