This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Life is busy for everyone right? And it is only going to get more busy this time of year. I am trying to bring you delicious meals that are ready in 30 minutes or less. This is one of those meals.Just getting ready for Halloween this week has been busy. On Monday I realized that my boys are going to need Halloween costumes. Every year I say that I am going to be more on top of things. I probably should also just plan on doing my Christmas shopping a couple of days before Christmas. Some people are just so organized and on top of things. I totally wish that I were one of those people. 🙂
I have even been struggling cooking for my family at night. I loved how fantastic this meal turned out. The best part was that it was ready in 30 minutes. I served it with a side of angel hair pasta and salad. This chicken had some of my favorite flavors in it. Basil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar. Then top it with some melty mozzarella cheese and it makes the perfect 30 minute meal. The family loved it including the picky eater…. without the tomatoes if course. 🙂
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
- 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil divided
- 4 slices buffalo mozzarella cheese thick
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves chopped
- salt and pepper
- balsamic vinegar to taste
- In a large saute pan, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and turn to medium high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and add chicken to pan and cook about 10 minutes on each side until no longer pink and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, add 1 tablespoon olive oil to a medium saute pan. Cook garlic until tender. Add halved cherry tomatoes and cook for 1-2 minutes until they start to wrinkle and skin softens. Add chopped basil.
- Top cooked chicken with mozzarella cheese and tomato mixture. Allow cheese to melt and splash with balsamic vinegar.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.