This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Everything is better with some chocolate. And these were sure amazing. A rich shortbread chocolate crust and a caramel pecan chocolate glaze on top. These are incredible.
Fall is my favorite time of the year. I especially love all of the fall baking that comes with it. Fall desserts are amazing. One of my favorite desserts are these Pecan Pie Bars. How can you now love a shortbread buttery crust with pecans and a caramel glaze coating on top? Now let’s take it to the next level and add some chocolate! 🙂
Everything is better with some chocolate. And these were sure amazing. A rich shortbread chocolate crust and a caramel pecan chocolate glaze on top. These are incredible. They are a perfect fall dessert and really amazing any time of the year. But I love how they remind me of a Pecan Pie. These were a huge hit with everyone and I know that you will love them too!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Caramel Chocolate Pecan Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x9 baking dish by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying it with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, combine the flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and salt. Pulse until combined. And in the cold butter pieces and pulse again until the dough comes together.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the 9x9 inch pan. Sprinkle the pecans over the crust and then the chocolate chips.
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt together the butter, brown sugar, cream, vanilla, over medium heat. Whisk until smooth and the sugar is dissolved.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting in squares.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.