This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
This creamy cheesecake dip is combined with delicious caramel and pumpkin. This dip is a perfect fall dip!
I have been reluctant to make any pumpkin recipes. It seems pretty early, and they haven’t even started selling pumpkins yet! But according to Pinterest it is pumpkin season. And all of the delicious pumpkin recipes look amazing!
This dip is heavenly. While I was making it, I was eating it by the spoonful. Did I just say that out loud? 🙂 But it combined so many yummy fall flavors. It totally had me at cheesecake. Then with the pumpkin mixed in. Even better. Then swirled with caramel? Mind blown. You will become very popular with this delicious and easy to make dip!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 2 package cream cheese 8 oz., softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin canned
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- In a kitchenaid or with a mixer, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until frosting consistency.
- Add pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Mix until it is fully incorporated.
- Pour the caramel sauce on top and create a marble look by swirling with a knife.
- Serve with graham crackers, cinnamon sugar pita chips, or gingersnaps.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.