A delicious and easy cashew chicken salad that is perfect for sandwiches and feeding a crowd!
We have a big gathering planned with friends and family for our little girl’s blessing. It is always busy getting ready to have family over and a big luncheon afterwards. Chicken salad sandwiches are always a great thing to make for those kind of events. But I wanted to make mine super yummy with some added ingredients. And let me tell you… cashews made it AWESOME!
This may have just become my favorite variation of chicken salad. I am obsessed with cashews. They gave this such a yummy crunch and texture with each bite. There were so many flavors that combined to make this chicken salad so delicious. Grapes, apples, cashews…. the sweet and salty together was fabulous. I can’t wait to make this for everyone on Sunday! It comes together so quickly. I know you are going to love it too!
Cashew Chicken Salad
- 2 cans premium chunk chicken breast 12.5 oz. drained or 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup seedless red grapes cut in half
- 1 small apple finely chopped
- 1 cup salted cashews
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the chicken, grapes, apple, cashews, red onion, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper.
- Stir until everything is incorporated. Enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.