An amazing cheeseball packed with all of my favorite things! Cheddar, pistachios, and bacon combine to make one delicious cheeseball that is perfect for your next party!
I am starting to plan my New Years Eve Party. I have had enough sweets for a while and I can’t wait for the savory foods. Dips, meatballs, cheeseballs, and plenty of delicious appetizers come together for our New years Eve party. One last hurrah before the January 1st diet right? 😉
As I was deciding what cheeseball to make I noticed that all of the cheeseballs on my site have a theme to them. They all include bacon. Bacon makes everything better right? And I love me some bacon in cheeseballs. So when making this cheeseball I decided to throw all of my favorite things together and roll it in pistachios. I LOVE pistachios. I mean who doesn’t love pistachios especially around the holidays??
This cheeseball is everything that you are looking for and is packed with amazing flavor. It is perfect for your next party and I know that you guys are going to love it just as much as we did!
Cheddar Bacon Pistachio Cheeseball
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese grated
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons parsley chopped
- ⅓ cup pistachios coarsely chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, seasoning salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce until well blended. Fold in the cooked and crumbled bacon and chopped parsley.
- Form the cheese into a ball and roll into the pistachios. Refrigerate until serving.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.